Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Building Permits

Rum River Consultants (RRC) is Baldwin Township's designated Building Official.  RRC provides Building Inspection Services to the residents and business owners of Baldwin Township. Administrative and inspection staff at RRC are available six days per week to assist owners and contractors with questions and site inspections.  Contact Rum River consultants today with all of your building inspection needs.  They look forward to working with you!

For Building Permit questions, call Rum River Consultants: (763) 331-7722. 

For extensive permit information and help, click here:


Permit Application Guide: click here

Submit completed Permit Applications to   

Want to apply with a paper application? Please visit the Townhall

Ready for an inspection?  Request an Inspection via email

​Payment by cash or check, paid to the order of Baldwin Township, can be mailed or dropped off at the Baldwin Townhall:

Baldwin Township
30239 - 128th Street
Baldwin Township, MN  55371
Office: (763) 389-8931

Townhall Office Hours:
Monday through Friday:  8:00 am to 4:30 pm

  1. Download the Permit Application (by clicking on the permit name)
  2. Fill out all required information (on your computer, tablet or smart phone)
  3. Submit the Permit via email to:
  4. Pay the permit fee by visiting the Baldwin Township Townhall, by check or cash.  (online payment via Credit Card coming soon)
  5. Request Inspections via email to

Rum River Consultants Monthly Newsletter for Baldwin Township